ML300 evaluation board broken?

Hi

After two years I am back trying to use the ML300 evaluation platform for some FPGA programming. I connected the MultilinX cable to the P114 connector in order to program the board over the JTAG interface. I pressed then the button FPGA-prog and since then I have some strange effects. The PLB & OPB LEDs are not sure if there is an bus error, they toggle between red and green. IN addition, the power monitor outputs a red LED for the 2,5V power supply. Strange effects and I think I dont have to mention in particular that I wasnt able to connect to the JTAG Chain ;). If i disconnect the platform from the power supply and I reconnect I have the same trouble. Anyone an idea what went wrong or could advise me how to proceed?

Many thanks!

Reply to
PG