ml-403 and USB

Has anyone used USB from linux on the ml-403 board? I'd like to get some peripherals like usb memory or bluetooth adapter to work on it but usb is not in the kernel they provide. The hardware does appear to be on the board though.

Thanks, Clark

Reply to
Anonymous

We (PetaLogix) recently ported the Cypress Reference drivers for the Cypress-EZUSB devices to the ML40x boards. We targeted MicroBlaze but they'll work on PPC (PetaLogix auto-config, not MontaVista) without difficulty.

The drivers are in the uClinux public CVS tree.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams