Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
May 9, 2006, 6:11 pm
rate this thread
Re: ml-403 and USB
We (PetaLogix) recently ported the Cypress Reference drivers for the
Cypress-EZUSB devices to the ML40x boards. We targeted MicroBlaze but they'll
work on PPC (PetaLogix auto-config, not MontaVista) without difficulty.
The drivers are in the uClinux public CVS tree.
- » constraints for DDR bus with 133MHz write and 66Mhz read clocks
- — Next thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » TME Free Verilog/VHDL framework generation tool
- — Previous thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » How to generate bits info for a record structure?
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays