Missing ISE HTML online help (pdf sucks!)

Is is just me that thinks the pdf documents suck? The html with the docsan search was just awesome! Pdf takes ages to load (even if I got bandwidth) and the search option is not by far as good.

Please make this thread enourmously long if you miss it, so Xilinx can see that we want it back :)

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll

Yes, pdf makes matters more complicated. And only makes sense when layout of a whole document is critical which it in most cases is not. Other than that it's possible to rip the pdf's into html if one really wants too ;)

Reply to
pbdelete