MIG1.6 as DDR2 controller using Spartan3

Hi,

I wonder if anybody has a positive experience with Xilinx MIG1.6 (or earlier version) as a controller for DDR2 memory for Spartan3 family. Has anybody implemented successfully the controller on his project and verified it in the hardware? I would be glad to exchange any insights regarding this controller.

thanks, Robert Szumowicz

Reply to
szumu

vssumesh