Microchip UNI/O controller core for FPGA

Hi,

I needed to access the Microchip 11AA02E48 EEPROM located on a FPGA board. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any VHDL/Verilog sources of a UNI/O controll er. Therefore, I have decided to write my own. It took a few hours, but it seem s that it works quite reasonably. I have published sources under PUBLIC DOM AIN od CC0 1.0 Universal license at

/alt.sources/-H7CjN9Y_u0 and in
ee/master/unio . I hope, that they may be useful for somebody, however they are published wi thout any warranty. You use it on your own risk. You should also check if y our use of UNI/O does not violate Michrochip's (or other) patents.

BR, Wojtek

Reply to
wzab01