Microchip UNI/O controller core for FPGA

I needed to access the Microchip 11AA02E48 EEPROM located on a FPGA board.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any VHDL/Verilog sources of a UNI/O controll
er.
Therefore, I have decided to write my own. It took a few hours, but it seem
s that it works quite reasonably. I have published sources under PUBLIC DOM
AIN od CC0 1.0 Universal license at https://groups.google.com/forum /#!topic
/alt.sources/-H7CjN9Y_u0 and in https://github.com/wzab/wzab-hdl-library/tr
ee/master/unio .
I hope, that they may be useful for somebody, however they are published wi
thout any warranty. You use it on your own risk. You should also check if y
our use of UNI/O does not violate Michrochip's (or other) patents.

BR,
Wojtek

Site Timeline