Microblaze Virtual platform problem

Hi, I'm trying to simulate my microblaze sw/hw using the virtual platfrom feature. The problem is that when i try to generate the VP I get the following message: ERROR:MDT - Error while running "make -f vpgen.make"

Did any of you guys ever got it to work ? and if so can you expalin how ? Thanks, Mordehay.

Reply to
me_2003

Hi,

The error could be because your system has a model that is not supported by virtual platform. The list of supported models should be available in the documentation. Also, try using the latest version of EDK.

-Siva Xilinx, Inc.

Reply to
siva.velusamy