Microblaze Virtual platform problem

I'm trying to simulate my microblaze sw/hw using the virtual platfrom
feature.
The problem is that when i try to generate the VP I get the following
message:
ERROR:MDT - Error while running "make -f vpgen.make"

Did any of you guys ever got it to work ? and if so can you expalin how
?
Thanks, Mordehay.

Re: Microblaze Virtual platform problem
Hi,

The error could be because your system has a model that is not
supported by virtual platform. The list of supported models should be
available in the documentation. Also, try using the latest version of
EDK.

-Siva
Xilinx, Inc.

Site Timeline