MicroBlaze MCS Error.

Hi all. I'm T.Koyama.

I download ISE 13.4 and make IP Microblze mcs. I could make IP and bitstream,and I make ELF file under SDK So I will download to FPGA, but Error ocuuer.

Error meaaseg is "ERROR:Data2MEM:47 - Not all BitLanes in ADDRESS_SPACE 'mb_mcs.lmb_bram' have BMM location constraints."

Do you know What happend.

T . Koyama.

Reply to
バサロ

On Jan 22, 4:01=C2=A0pm, =E3=83=90=E3=82=B5=E3=83=AD w= rote:

Hi,

When you built the bitstream did you add the MicroBlaze MCS.bmm file to the ngdbuild(translate) command?

G=C3=B6ran

Reply to
Goran_Bilski

i have the same problem and i've followed the xilinx manual. Em domingo, 22 de janeiro de 2012 13h01min34s UTC-2, ?? escreveu:

Reply to
andreprado88

Did you solve it??

Reply to