Microblaze FSL interface timing diagram

Hello

Somehow I am not able to find in any Xilinx documentation a detail description of the FSL interface. I am especially looking for the read and write timing diagrams. Anyone knows where I can find them?

Cheers Philipp

Reply to
Philipp Grabher

It took me a while to assemble all the FSL info the first time I looked as well. Google is uncharacteristically unhelpful...

Actual Waveforms are in the FSL pcore documentation:

The MicroBlaze Processor Reference Guide discusses the FSL assembly instructions:

The Microblaze Standalone Board Support Package has C macros for each of the FSL assembly instructions:

XAPP529: Connecting Customized IP to the MicroBlaze Soft Processor Using the Fast Simplex Link (FSL) Channel:

In EDK 7.1 (not sure about previous versions), the Create and Import Peripheral Wizard provides nice FSL starter file support:

Paul

Philipp Grabher wrote:

Reply to
Paul Hartke