Microblaze Code and XMP functions

I'm searching Microblaze example projects and codes. I think There are only a few example on the Xilinx web page. Also I can't find a document about drivers of microblaze. Dou you know any documents about drivers like as gpio.h or gpio.c etc?

Reply to
icegray

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

those documents are on EDK CD, not on xilinx website. some of them are website too, but not all

Antti

Reply to
Antti

I have got EDK Eval DVD but there is no document. How I can learn it?

Reply to
icegray

The gpio.c and gpio.h can be found under the directory of your project: \project_dir\microblaze_0\libsrc\, which includes the driver code for the pheriphals in your system.

Besides, you can find lots of valuable information in the EDK documentation, such as driver API.

??????: snipped-for-privacy@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Steve