MicroBlaze and OPB block ram interface controller run at different frequency

Hello, all:

My question is:

Can MicroBlaze and OPB run at one clock frequency and the OPB block ram interface run at another? If it is possible, how can I relize it? Can I change the BRAM_clk someway? Or would you please refer me some useful document about this configuration?

Thank you very much for your reply, David

Reply to
David

Hello, all:

My question is:

Can MicroBlaze and OPB run at one clock frequency and the OPB block ram interface run at another? If it is possible, how can I realize it? Can I change the BRAM_clk someway? Or would you please refer me some useful documents about this configuration?

Thank you very much for your reply, David

Reply to
David

No, it can't

Reply to