MicroBlaze and IIC

Hey

I am trying to get familiar by using a I2C-bus to connect to some external components, i'm quite new to the Xilinx EDK and Microblaze. So I'm looking for examples to learn from.

I found a nice example that shows how to use the SPI.

Does anyone know if there exist something similar for I2C ?

Reply to
Grata

dont be lazy! (and look at the folders from EDK!)

the I2C examples you asked can be found within 12 seconds, they are in

\EDK\sw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\drivers\iic_v1_02_a\examples

Antti

Reply to
Antti