MicroBlaze and ChipScope

Hi, I want use ChipScope with MicroBlaze but I can't find tutorial or etc. I use EDK 8.1 and ChipScope 8.1. Any body has a source about it or link?

Thanks

Reply to
icegray

Well, what exactly are you trying to do? You can use ChipScope in an EDK project with MicroBlaze no problem. Are you asking if you can use ChipScope to look at MicroBlaze signals? If so, the only ones you could hook up are the ports exposed through the IP core itself. More info from you would help.

Reply to
motty