Mico32

G'day (o;

As I started development on the Mico32 DSP board I've setup a site concentrating on my current work:

- u-boot bootloader for the Mico32 DSP ECP2 board

- JTAG flasher tool based on openwince

As Lattice will come out with a uClinux distribution later on this year there will be sure more work for it by means of drivers and moving their Eclipse-centric distribution to a "make xconfig" way (o;

See:

cheers rick

ps: One Lattice employee already made a donation (o; My "thank you" to him...

Reply to
Richard Klingler