Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

To all:

May your year finish well, and your 2019 be even brighter.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all who celebrate this time of year.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas Rick. :^)

Re: Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

I salute you.  There is nothing I can give you which you have not; but
there is much, that, while I cannot give, you can take.

No heaven can come to us unless our hearts find rest in it today.
Take Heaven.

No peace lies in the future which is not hidden in this present instant.
Take Peace.

The gloom of the world is but a shadow; behind it, yet, within our
reach, is joy.
Take Joy.

And so I greet you, with the prayer that for you, now and forever, the
day breaks, and the shadows flee away.

-"Letter to a Friend", author disputed

Re: Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Re: Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Grumpy old computer nerds are unusual! in the way coal is unusual lol

Site Timeline