Mentor Graphics Precision RTL + LatticeECP3 Versa

Could I use the Precision RTL with the LatticeECP3 Versa development kit?

LatticeSemi does provide a one year evaluation license (old version of the Diamond Design Suite) for this board.

Any experience using this PCI-e based development board with non- Lattice software?

Thanks

Reply to
rc0