Memory Resource in SDRAM

Hello, my question is the following: I have created an application created in SDRAM in which I do "xil_malloc(16*4096)". The problem is that it seems like there is not memory sufficient for my application. I have increased "HEAP_SIZE" and "STACK_SIZE" but I suppose that these parameters are not the problem. My sdram is 32Mb so I think I have enough memory for this requeriments. What can I do? How can I increase the memory for an app?. I use Xilkernel.

Thanks for your help

Reply to
pantgom