Memory

Hi, Can anyone recommmend some NVRAM or parallel EEPROM to interface with Spartan2 device.

Reply to
ram

Spartan2 device.

Look at Xilinx Site :

Best Regards, Peter

Reply to
Peter Rauschert

Besides the serial configuration PROMs listed at ...

also take a look at the new Xilinx PlatformFlash, which is in-system programmable via JTAG

Alternatively, you can use a merchant-market byte-wide Flash devices and a small CPLD, as described in the following application note.

--------------------------------- Steven K. Knapp Sr. Applications Manager, Xilinx Inc. General Products Division Spartan-3/II/IIE FPGAs

--------------------------------- Spartan-3: Make it Your ASIC

Spartan2 device.

Reply to
Steven K. Knapp

thankx for the help, but you got it wrong. I dont want a configuration solution, I'm looking for something in which I can store my application data/parameters which will be overwritten if changed and stored for further use. That means I want a device which I can read from and write to without loosing the data on power down. Hope this makes my problem clear. I'm looking for suggestions of any particular manufacturer/family of devices for the same. Thanks and regards Ram

Reply to
ram