Megawizard Plugin and SDRAM controller

Hi all,

I am trying to connect the SDRAM on-board the Nios Development Board to the FPGA Stratix EP1S40F780C5. It was not included among the library components in the Megawizard plugin and I was directed to download it. After that is done, I installed it according to instructions. However, when I re-visited the Wizard, it did not appear. The funny thing is its available in the SOPC builder.

Did anyone experience the same problem? How should I resolve this issue since I do not want to involve the NIOs in my design.

Edward

Reply to
Edward