MaxPlus2 and the Byteblaster MV

For a legacy project I have MaxPlus2 with the Byteblaster MV. For a reason unknown to me, the Programmer modal tells me that the programmer is not there. "Can't find programming hardware"

I checked the JTAG pins and their voltage levels. It should be correct. What else is checked ?

The device connected : EPM3128AT144-10

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

The byteblaster cable to the PC serial or parallel port and in some cases a software guard dongle on the parallel port.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

there are many reasons that will make the computer could not find the cable.

1=2E If you have the hardware dog ( it is a kind of license), install it with the cable. 2=2E Most of time, i just chang the cable, computer or reinstall the software, and get the good result. could you describe the details of your condition?

Rene Tschaggelar =E5=86=99=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Reply to
chark.chen

It is the free version of the software, the downloadable license is in place. I'm going to measure the JTAG signals now.

Rene

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

You must install the driver for the cable first. See:

/Lars

Reply to
Lars

Thanks, that what I did. Even though it once was installed. Must have slipped off then.

Anyway, it works now, thanks to all.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar