MAX7000 power-up state

I'm using Quartus II and EPM7160SLC. Is there a way to control the power-up state of an lpm_dff register without using an external power-on reset circuit or a state machine? I've tried putting inverters before and after it but they seem to be optimised out. I would like it to power-up with the LSB set and all other bits zero.

Thanks, Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Holme