Matlab Simulink HDL coder generated code interface.

Hello,

I read about Matlab/Simulink HDL code and did simple test with it. I couldn't understand what the meaning of ports to the generated code is and I couldn't find any sample timing for them. Is there any such detail information available? I want to use the generated code with ISE is there any information on how I can use the generated code and test-benches with ISE?

Best regards

Reply to
mans