MAPLD 2005 Postings On-line

Hi,

Almost all of the presentations from the 2005 MAPLD (Military and Aerospace Programmable Logic Device) International Conference, held earlier this month, are now on-line. There are a few items that need cleanup which will be taken care of soon.

You may access the presentations by Session from the conference home page:

Comprehensive proceedings can be found at:

Papers will be posted in October. If you find any errors, please let me know.

Regards,

Rich Katz National Aeronautics and Space Administration

Reply to
Richard B. Katz

Excellent! Thank you very much for the fine work, sir! The MAPLD conference is one of the best out there, and I unfortunately have been too busy with work this year to attend.

Bill McCulley Ft. Worth, TX

Richard B. Katz wrote:

Reply to
Bill McCulley