MANIK LwIP port

Hi all,

I'm evaluating the MANIK mircoprocess from niktech

Following the GettingStarteedGuide, the first two examples (banner and ttest) can run happily. But I meet some problem when I compile the LwIP port for MANIK. I downloaded the code from the website and extract it to harddisk, them make. Here's the error messages:

$ make Makefile:90: .depend: No such file or directory Makefile:98: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

JJ

Reply to
Ju, Jian