MachXO2 internal clock tolerance / accuracy

Hi everyone!

I have a hard time finding the tolerance / accuracy for the internal oscillator for the MachXO2. I seem to remember it being around 5%, which isn't really that great.
Can anyone point me in the direction where that's definitively mentioned?!

Cheers!

-Mux

Re: MachXO2 internal clock tolerance / accuracy

It's even slightly worse than 5%:

MachXO2 Family Data Sheet, DS1035 Version 3.3, March 2017
page 3-33:

125.685 133 140.315 MHz

124.355 133 141.645 MHz

MachXO2 sysCLOCK PLL Design and Usage Guide
March 2017 Technical Note TN1199,
page 28:

The MachXO2 device has an internal oscillator that can be used as a
clock source in a design. The internal oscillator accuracy is +/- 5%
(nominal). This oscillator is intended as a clock source for
applications that do not require a higher degree of accuracy in the clock.

Site Timeline