LVDS clock management

Hi,

I need a 1:8 (ok 1:10 is good too) differential LVDS clock driver with clock bank enable (individual clk enabling option for every output) and very good clock skew parameters. It seems there is an industrial standard of serial programmable 1:10 LVDSin/LVDSout buffer (STLVD111 or PCK2111, etc) but I dislike the serial programming. I need one with parallel enabling feature, being driven directly by the PCIe card detect signal, like SN65LVDS108 (which can't be used for a PCIe clk because of the huge skew). Unfortunately I didn't found any which met the PCIe clk requirement. Any clue appreciated.

thx, Vasile

Reply to
vasile

On Semiconductor has some simple ones.