looking for the opb_core_ssp0_ref

Hi all,

I need to find the xilinx EDK reference design named opb_core_ssp0_ref

the "user core templates reference guides" document is refering to it but I can't find it in my EDK root or anywhere else. If someone can help me here I will be glad..

Thanks in adnance, Moti.

Reply to
Moti

It should be in EDK/hw/XilinxReferenceDesigns/pcores

--
My real email is akamail.com@dclark (or something like that).
Reply to

I know it should be there, the problem is that it is not there (even after installing the service pack) ... I will appreciate it if you will be able to send me the package or at least the pdf document contained there by email.

To - snipped-for-privacy@terasync.net

I tried to get it via my Xilinx FAE and he also does not have it. Thanks in advance, Moti.

Reply to
Moti

Err, sorry but distributing Copyrighted info is not something I am interested in doing. Push your FAE a bit harder.

--
My real email is akamail.com@dclark (or something like that).
Reply to
Duane Clark

I think that refdesign in question was included in some earlier EDK versions! in

6.3 it seems to be taken out, I looked myself to for it.

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

versions! in 6.3 it seems to be taken out, I looked myself to for it.

Thanks Antti, I already got it. I contacted xilinx web support center and they sent it to me. It seems that EDK 6.2 included it but somehow it was excluded from EDK 6.3. Moti.

Reply to
Moti