Looking for patent attorney specialized in programmable logic

Looking for a qualified patent attorney/agent specialized in programmable logic technology to file FPGA architecture and software algorithm related patents. Worked with a patent agent advertized in IEEE magazine but this guy don't get it. I'm in Bay area but the attorney/agent doesn't have to be in Bay area. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance, HT

Reply to
HT Chang

HT,

Sure. Email me at xilinx.

Aust> Looking for a qualified patent attorney/agent specialized in programmable

Reply to
Austin Lesea

Aust> HT,

Wot - no smiley ? :)

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Rob,

Ha ha. No. Hardly. But I do work with consultants who do good work.

Aust> Maybe he moonlights?

Reply to
Austin Lesea