Looking for a small ARM and/or IA32 based application

Hi,

Im trying to implement the ARM and IA32 ISA on an fpga. Im looking for some small program to be testbenches for my ARM and IA32 fpga processor. The small program can either be asm or RBF or other source code, but I'd prefer asm because then I can check to see if I've implemented all the necessary instructions.

Should any of you happen to have some around could you please direct me on how to acquire them.

thanks heaps.

Reply to
khoa nguyen