Looking for a DIgital Systems book with JPEG example code

About a year and a half ago I came across a book on digital systems design that I liked. I can't remember the title or the authors but in one of the last chapters it had an example of JPEG/MPEG codec. I didn't buy it because I was short on cash at the time, I think it was $130.00. Does anybody recognize the book I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance, Derek

Reply to
DerekSimmons

You could mean "Video Compression Demystified" by Peter Symes. It has a chapter on JPEG.

--RY

Reply to
Randy Yates

A guy named Richardson had a book that had sections on both JPEG and MPEG.

Good luck, Dave

Reply to
onyx49