LogicSim 3.1 Verilog Simulator Released!

Hi there,

I'd like to announce the release of LogicSim 3.1. This is a maintenance and support release that addresses some outstanding issues that were not addressed with 3.0 including some feature enhancements and many bug fixes.

In this release, we have fixed some minor bugs and memory leaks. We have also added some new features for the workspace, such as support for creating sub-folders in the file navigator to improve navigation for projects with many files. Please check out the release notes for more info.

For existing customers, please receive your free upgrade here

just enter your purchase time email address and an activation key will be sent to you immediately. I'd like to thank those who continue submitting bugs and feedbacks. Without them, we would not be able to improve our software. Thanks for being our valuable customers and users.

You can download LogicSim 3.1 here

You can find this press release on our blog
blog/)

Joe, Zeemz, Inc.

Reply to
Joe