logic analyzer for Spartan3 starterkit, GPL VHDL and java based sw

(link info with thanks to Carsten)

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Ya know, I've had a concept for an FPGA-based logic analyzer kicking around for awhile now. It's actually quite simple.

The only reason I haven't moved further with it is because writing host software is a problem for me.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters

Andy Peters schrieb:

oh this is not the first one!!

2) there is another logic analyzer (uses picoblaze) at dulse website - and I have a PC host program for 3) I have converted the "eebit" to be useable as PCI device so it can be used with original C code what

for options 2 and 3 the working solutions do exist at the moment only in some of my PC's.

Antti PS making the host app is piece of cake.

Reply to
Antti