Location constraint

Hello, I'm working on a project with XC2V2000 and ISE4.2. Does anyone know, if there is a location constraint to locate a SINGLE PROCESS on a certain quadrant or slice-range? Thank you, Matthias

Reply to
Matthias Müller

I guess you have to wrap the process into single module and constrain that module

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Well, you can either put an area constraint on an module (search for AREA_GROUP in the manual), or you can put LOC constraints on either primitives or modules. So I am afraid you have to put the process into an own module.

Chris

Matthias Müller wrote:

Reply to
Christian Schneider