Local clocking in spartan 3

Hello,

I'd like to know more about local clocking in the spartan 3. On some xilinx app notes, they're referring to a XAPP769 "Local clocking in spartan 3 family devices"

However I can't find it anywhere ... So where can I find infos about this technique ?

Thanks,

Sylvain Munaut

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut

Howy Sylvain,

I asked the same question of my FAE. The response was that the app note was started last year but isn't yet finished, and if I understood correctly, would rely on a software update (coming in 7.1i). If you can't wait for it to appear, I'd open a webcase or get to talking with your FAE.

Good luck,

Marc

Reply to
Marc Randolph