Live Design Ev. Kit with Altera Cyclone

I have just started to work with VHDL and Altium Protel/Nexar software. Because of problems with VHDL files hierarchy and licensing system (clock changes deactivates evaluation license) i want to move to Altera Quartus II v.4.2 but I don't know how to build and load my designs into FPGA. If someone have a simple project (for ex. AND gate :) ) for that board please send it to me. I just need instruction how to set parameters for that board. TIA.

Reply to
Jarek Pawelczyk