Little Problem with EDK 7.1 (Errors while compiling)

Hi Everybody

Actually I'm pretty new in using Xilinx software so can't yet fi

these small troubles by myself. But anyway, I'm trying to build very simple project using the BSB method described in the Digilen XUPV2P getting started doc

Unfortunately Xilinx hasn't opened a WebCase account for me yet so

can't ask them

Everything was going fine, but after about 7mins of compilation I go

these error messages (After all low level, HDL level and softwar level synthesis were done

Running generate for OS'es, Drivers and Libraries ...

Copying Library Files .. ERROR:MDT - ERROR FROM TCL:- cpu () - Couldn't mak xmdstub: make[1]: Enterin directory `/cygdrive/c/FPGA/testBSB/microblaze_0/code mb-as -o xmdstub.o xmdstubaddr.s xmdstub. make[1]: Leaving director `/cygdrive/c/FPGA/testBSB/microblaze_0/code make[1]: *** [xmdstub] Error 57 ERROR:MDT - Error while running "generate" for processo microblaze_0.. make: *** [microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Error Done

If needed I can post all my log file

Thank you all very much for your help and time

Dimitr

Reply to
Dimitri Turbiner