Linux and Platform USB Cable

Has anyone gotten impact to work on Linux with the Platform USB Cable??

If so, what version of the kernel were you using? What, if any debug did you have to do to get it to work?

I just got the Cable yesterday, and have so far been unable to get impact to even find the device.

I know the drivers are installed and the firmware is loaded.

Does it really work on Linux?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Waage

The Platform USB Cable is only officially supported with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3. There are a number of solution records on the Xilinx site (20762 & 18612) that could be used for a different kernel or distro. The farther you are from RHEL3, though, the more likely there are to be issues.

Paul

Waage wrote:

Reply to
Paul Hartke