LF: XC4VFX20 samples

Hi folks,

We have laid out a board for XC4VFX20-10FF672, but can't get a single sample. The local distributors have been promising us parts for ages, but now are saying that they can't get any... The design uses MGTs, but at this point we will accept samples even with the non-functioning MGTs as soon as everything else is working... Can anyone help please? It is a very important project for us.

Thanks,

--
=======================
Mikhail Matusov

"MM" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

this

important

we did receive FX20- FF672 CES1 in May or June, the package has an label 'sealed on 28 march 2005' - so if your disti has not been able to get you the very same part by today then they are doing a very bad job. CES1 and also CES2 have been available for a while, just make more push on the distributor !

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Another post by Antti with no knowledge of what the truth is. It's common though, you don't know squat buddy. You get on here and run your mouth as if you know something.

Buddy, it's not a matter of pushing anyone. You have no concept of what the truth is in FPGAs. Here is the truth. Here is a link to see where the missing FX parts are. Wake up!

Antti Lukats wrote:

Reply to
altera_smells