Lattice XO3D New

It looks like Lattice has announced a new FPGA product that suits my needs.
  I've always preferred non-BGA devices because they complicate the PCB fab
rication with the need for fine pitch and very small vias.  These devices s
eem to be aimed at products requiring high security, but the other aspects
suit me to a tee.

There are two size devices, about 4000 LUTs and about 9000 LUTs.  Both devi
ces are available in a 72 pin QFP with 0.5 mm pitch.

I've asked for pricing and schedule.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging