Lattice Semiconductor XP2 Brevia 2 help on keyboard controller

I have an IBM Model-F capacitive keyboard.  I would like to design my
own keyboard controller for it.  I understand logically how to do it,
but I need help with the mechanics.

Would somebody be interested in helping me?

I have a mod which makes the layout more like traditional keyboards,
except I replaced the single enter key on the numpad with two keys
as there were capacitive sensors there on both key slots.  There are
also additional capacitive sensors between the arrow keys to the
left of the numpad where the white casing exists presently.  It was
a very nice keyboard, and it still works mechanically and is in
good condition.

The keyboard controller was bad.  I bought a replacement and in the
process of soldering it up damaged it.  I decided to create my own
keyboard controller with the Lattice XP2 Brevia 2 board, and I've
found some wiring information on the keyboard:

    Modified keyboard layout:
    https://deskthority.net/resources/ibm-model-f-122-with-a-revamped-model-m-layout-the-top-row/22243

    Information on the physical board's wiring (page 3 in pdf):
    http://downloads.cornall.co/ibm-capsense-usb/
    http://downloads.cornall.co/ibm-capsense-usb/installation_model_f.pdf

Thank you in advance.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Lattice Semiconductor XP2 Brevia 2 help on keyboard controller

Here's where I'm beginning:

    https://deskthority.net/w-a-n-t-t-o-b-u-y-f59/ibm-5576-001-3479-ja4-or-ibm-1397000-t10948-30.html#p362667

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Lattice Semiconductor XP2 Brevia 2 help on keyboard controller

I've had some ideas about keyboard arrangements I'd like to see made in a
Model-F-like capacitance design:

http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/raw/king/keyboard_designs.png

They are 256-key, 207-key, 191-key, 167-key designed for developers and
content creators (F1 to F24, and lots of macro and general purpose key
assignments pace), along with 135-key and 115-key keyboards for general
purpose use.

I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you in advance.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Lattice Semiconductor XP2 Brevia 2 help on keyboard controller
There's a new thread I've started on deskthority.net, which will relate
to the development of these products:

    https://deskthority.net/keyboards-f2/ibm-model-f-like-keyboard-designs-t16169.html

Current design.  I've changed the key orientation along the left, and
added the red and blue square buttons previously only on the 256-key
keyboard to all of them:

http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/raw/king/keyboard_designs.png

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin