Lattice Semiconductor, Lattice Forums Go Live

Dear comp.arch.fpga'rs,

Lattice Semiconductor went live with the company's first moderated support forum this week. We seeded the threads with our most popular FAQs and will continue to add to it over the new few weeks. I think you'll find some good content there already - so it's worth a look.

Like other company sponsored forums registration is required to post and it will be moderated for quality and manners. So while you won't be able to flame us or anyone else at will there's still a good chance your questions, suggestions, concerns are going to get some attention from the factory.

We hope it will complement comp.arch.fpga and provide richer content for designers using Lattice digital, mixed-signal, software, and IP products.

Thanks in advance for visiting, Troy Scott Lattice Semiconductor

Reply to
troy.scott