Lattice Semi

Luc,

I understand your decision. And, I hope all goes well with your project.

I will say that after what happened during the introduction of V4 FX, that Xilinx has placed many "gates" and "systems" to prevent a re-occurrence of that terrible time.

To that end, the release of Virtex 5, and the GTP's, has been a real pleasure (for us, and our customers).

Austin

Reply to
austin

Hi Mike,

I recently started working for a Lattice distributor in Ireland / UK and I am fairly shocked by your experience.

In my own experience Lattice sales and FAE support has been very good.

I have got a feeling maybe they have quoted you for an XP2 standard eval board. XP2 was released about 6-8 months ago and would have been around that price when it came out first. XP2 is the latest NV based device family which is on a 90nm Flexi:Flash based arch.

Regards Eoin Dowling FMG Electronics

Reply to
dowers.irl

: :

I should probably make it clear that our poor experience was not with FMG Electronics.

Mike

Reply to
MikeShepherd564

Hi Mike,

I tried sending you a mail there. If you are still interested send me a mail as we can set you up with an Eval board.

Eoin

Reply to
dowers.irl