Lattice / M-LVDS

Hi there,

I've heard that some Lattice FPGAs support M-LVDS signalling.

Did anyone has any experience with lattice M-LVDS? Are they true M-LVDS driver/receivers? What are the deviations from the TIA/EIA-899 specification? Finally are They current-mode drivers?

Thanks.

Reply to
Metin

driver/receivers? What are the deviations from the TIA/EIA-899 specification? Finally are They current-mode drivers?

The only support I've seen for M-LVDS from Lattice uses external resistors to emulate the spec. Check out the ECP2/M family datasheet figure 3-5 and Technote

1102.
Reply to
Gabor