Lattice FPGA

Antti,

OK, Lattice is real, sampling with demo boards that are available.

Good.

Austin

Antti wrote:

Reply to
Austin Lesea

Shouldn't that have been 'bummer!' ? :)

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Nope,

A healthy competitve marketplace needs competition.

Aust> Aust>

Reply to
Austin Lesea

Hi Austin,

You will be happy to know that Stratix II GX is real and exceeding our expecations on HSSI performance. See

Regards,

- Paul

Reply to
Paul Leventis

Paul,

Congratulations. I have read the press announcement.

Stratix II GX is shipping(now), along with the eval pcb.

Good luck,

Aust> Hi Austin,

Reply to
Austin Lesea