Lattice Blogs

Lattice has launched a new blog called "Frontier" at

Frontier is a collaborative blog written by senior Lattice engineers. Our initial blog authors are David Rutledge, vice president of product development (and inventor of the original GAL device); Bertrand Leigh, manager of applications engineering; Mike Kendrick, manager of SW product planning; and Gordon Hands, director of strategic marketing. All of our authors are employees of Lattice Semiconductor.

We hope you will want to take advantage of this opportunity to hear what our engineers are saying, start an open dialog and share ideas with some of our key innovators at Lattice. Your comments and questions are welcomed and appreciated and can influence Lattice products.

Thanks. Bart Borosky, Lattice

Reply to
bart

While for Xilinx parts I can go the the Digikey or Nuhorizont webpage (and even

carries some XC3Sparts) and get online quote and availablity, I don't know of such places for Lattice parts.

Talking to distributor as a small number customer is mostly non rewarding, I try to avoid it.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

Hello Uwe, You might try a specialized distributor such as Mouser for smaller quantities of Lattice parts. It is my understanding that proto quantities are their specialty, so they are setup to have stock on hand of FPGAs and a very low minimum order qty (1pc.?). If you're interested in Mouser, they do stock Lattice FPGAs:

Hope this helps. Regards, Bart Borosky, Lattice

Reply to
bart

What about small order quantities in the U.K?

Reply to
Ben Popoola

Mouser ships worldwide and has stated that their shipping time is very good to Europe and Asia.

If you do try Mouser for your shipment for the U.K., please let me know how your experience is, how long it took, etc.

Thanks! Regards, Bart Borosky, Manager, Online Marketing Lattice Semiconductor

Reply to
bart