keep_hierarchy in project manager

Hi,

I'm using ISE 5.2.03, using XST Verilog flow.

I can't turn keep_hierarchy on in the Project Manager. There is no field to do so in the Process - Properties - Synthesis Options dialog (which is where the documentation says it should be).

My problem is that my RLOCs don't work because XST flattens the hierarchy and puts all my macros into the one HSET! I would like to try with keep_hierarchy on, but the *&(#$% GUI won't let me.

Help! Allan.

Reply to
Allan Herriman

Hi Allan

under "edit->preferences->process" you can switch to "advanced property mode" than you can change it

happy coding stefan

"Allan Herriman" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.au...

Reply to
Stefan Philipp