KCAsm beta

Hello group.

As some of you requested it, I have updated the KCAsm pico/pacoblaze assembler. The new version supports register aliases (really implemented as aliases for any kind of assembler symbols), and also the generation of "mem" files to be used with the data2mem utility. If you are interested, feel free to test it and send me any reports if you find bugs. The distribution is available at

Please, if you also encounter bugs in the PacoBlaze core don't hesitate to contact me. Over the last years the main source of improvement of PacoBlaze has been user bug reports. I use the core a lot in my projects and correct the errors I find on the fly, but that is not a true coverage test.

BTW, lately I have been running 3 customized and reprogrammable PacoBlazes running in parallel in my Marmaduke board

for peripheral control (SPI devices, MIDI and a bus similar to CAN). The core really excels in that kind of applications ;-)

Cheers!

-- /"It would appear that we have reached the limits of PabloBleyerKocik / what it is possible to achieve with computer technology, pablo / although one should be careful with such statements, as @bleyer.org / they tend to sound pretty silly in 5 years."-J.von Neumann

Reply to
Pablo Bleyer Kocik