JTAG read from xc18v04

Hello,

I have a question about reading data from an xc18v04 configuration memory. I am trying clock out 4096 bits plus a 32 bit CRC as I understand the bsdl file to say I should. The extra 32 bits for the CRC end up being the first 32 bits of the next 512 bytes.

I viewed the output from the impact programmer from xilinx when doing a readback and it appears to read back 8192 bits with no crc at the end. Can someone help me understand how to read back the data via jtag for the configuration memory?

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
james.knoll