jtag loader for picoblaze

hi all

we have implemented a picoblaze in vertex 4 kit and we r in the path of implementing JTAG loader to reconfigure block rom ,which is used to change the program ROM. any one have an idea on implementing JTAg loader in VERTEX 4. we tried but it is giving a error of

" virtex 2 boundary scan failed to match for virtex 4""

please help us to overcome this problem

thanks umesha

Reply to
umeshmgowda

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

take the original picoblaze jtag loader and just replace the bscan primitive then it will work

Antti

Reply to
Antti

you need to change the BSCAN primitive... and remember to use the picoblaze C compiler! Next Monday you can download the new version 1.8.3 + optimizer!!

good luck, Francesco

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Quesito

you need to change the BSCAN primitive... and remember to use the picoblaze C compiler! you can download for free on

(do not dowanload the version 1.7.7 is too old.... this evening or tomorrow I'll put the new version 1.8.3) This version has an optimizer (reduce 15% of the code)