JTAG Connection For PPC Using VisonProbe V2PRO V2P30

I am having trouble getting the JTAG chain to validate with my Windriver Vision probe (using Vison Click software). It is on seperate PPC JTAG I/O: TCK, TDI, TMS, TDO, not using TRST or HALT. This is seperate from the FPGA dedicated JTAG pins. I am using the v2p30 and only one proc. The other proc is not instantiated, the documentation indicates several ways to hook this up. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks Marc

Reply to
Marc R