ispTRACY-Lattice vs. SignalTap-Altera

Hi newsgroup,

can someone explain to me which architecture characteristics of Lattice EC vs. Altera Cyclone lead to the fact that in ispTRACY I can sample data AND other clocks and in SignalTap only data but not other clocks ?

Thank you.

Rgds André

Reply to
ALuPin

I know you can add other clocks to the list of nodes in SignalTap, and that compiles fine. Do their traces not appear in the Data screen? For some reason I thought I had done that in the past. Or maybe it was just data in a different domain than the sampling clock.

-- Pete

Reply to
Peter Sommerfeld